HSO building profiles
The HSO building profiles are auxilary elements of HSP 450 seamed profiles introduced in 2006. These "OMEGA" shaped roll formed profiles give supporting and fixing surfaces for HSP 450 profiles. HSO building profiles were used - on roofs and walls - as " roof lathing". We use HSO profiles to make wavy surfaces flat. The unique speciality of our profiles they are formed as a hollow section thus we can gain more rigidity and load capacity.
With conformation to the required loads the HSO profiles are economically applicable for even 6 m frame distances as purlins. The fixing of HSO elements can be implemented with self-tapping screws or fired nails. The joining method of HSO elements to each others possible with simple screws or rivets.
Features of HSO profiles:
- Raw material thickness: 0,80 - 1,00 mm
- Steel grade: S280GD, S320GD or DX51D
- Profile height range: 50 - 100 - 150 mm
- Lenght of elements: not limited but maximum 14 meters due to transportation
- Appearance: mainly galvanised but it is available in colours of RAL scale
Advantages of HSO profiles:
- Because of the closed shape the rigidity of these elements is higher than "Z" or "C" profiles
- Quick production
- Easy fixing method
- Huge range of colours
- Longitudinal splicing is very simple